Contact adhesives, better known as mastics, are composed by neoprenic rubber melted in solvents or water. Unlike other glues, they do not need to be pressed.
The glue is spread on one or both surfaces and left to rest, in order to let the solvent evaporate. When this occurs, the surfaces can be glued together.
CO.VI.COL offers a wide range of contact adhesives in order to satisfy the most demanding needs.
Laminated wood and various materials gluing, upholstery gluing, fabric gluing, automotive.
- Spatula contact adhesives
- Spray contact adhesives
- Water-based contact adhesives
- Neoprenic contact adhesives
- Polyurethane contact adhesives
- High heat resistant contact adhesives