Polyurethane adhesives (also known as LMC) come in liquid or paste form, they set quickly and they have excellent resistance to water and heat.
These products are moisture curing, therefore the gluing process occurs thanks to the reaction with the water in the environment or the material itself.
CO.VI.COL offers a wide range of products designed to meet any requirement as long as water and heat are the key words.
Laminate beams, plastic and metal material gluing, sandwich panels, water and heat resistant artifacts, assembly.
- Liquid polyurethane adhesives
- Paste polyurethane adhesives
- Bi-component polyurethane adhesives
- IMO-RINA certified polyurethane adhesives
- High-temperature resistant polyurethane adhesives